- The difference between personal and non-personal information
- How your information is collected
- Your choices regarding the information you have provided to us
- How we use your information
2. What information is collected?
If you contact us via the website, you will be asked to provide personal information such as name, e-mail address and telephone number. This information is provided on a voluntary basis.
3. How is my information used?
This information will be used internally to contact you, as requested. Your details will also be added to our database to ensure that we can continue to contact you to deal with your enquiry. We do not share personal information with third parties
4. How secure is my information?
At all times we have security measures and technical safeguards in place to prevent unauthorised access, theft or loss of any personal or non-personal information, from both inside and outside our company.
5. Further information and changes to this policy.